Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Reborn Base

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hitman's Paradise! • Register and have Fun!

http://www.vongolabase.com/

2 posters

Staff Application Template

Shadow
    Shadow
    Administrator
    Staff Application Template CL9EE

Activity Points : 50048

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue15/500Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue150/150Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Staff Application Template Empty Staff Application Template

Post by Shadow Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 pm

If you want to apply to become part of the staff, please follow the template below.

Name: (Your full name, Don't worry, it will be kept private)

Email ID: (To make sure, I get to discuss things with you in private about the forum)

Past Experience: (Your past experiences when it comes to a role-playing forum)

Expectations: (What are you expecting from this forum? Is it to your liking or is it down the sink?)

Code:
    [color=yellow][b]Name: [/b](Your full name, Don't worry, it will be kept private)

[b]Email ID: [/b](To make sure, I get to discuss things with you in private about the forum)

[b]Past Experience:[/b] (Your past experiences when it comes to a role-playing forum)

[b]Expectations:[/b] (What are you expecting from this forum? Is it to your liking or is it down the sink?)[/color]

Good Luck!

Reborn

Activity Points : 46812

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue15/500Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue150/150Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
    Staff Application Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Staff Application Template Empty Re: Staff Application Template

Post by Reborn Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Name: Denadre Griffin

Email ID: Janefrank73@yahoo.com
    Past Experience: Advanced Roleplayer

Expectations: I love the site, i expect respect from people, and kindness i don't like to see fights
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Administrator
    Staff Application Template CL9EE

Activity Points : 50048

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Thank you for your application, it will be review and you will be contacted. Please wait patiently until then :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm