Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reborn Base

Welcome to Reborn Base! You haven't registered yet, join now!

Reborn Base

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hitman's Paradise! • Register and have Fun!

http://www.vongolabase.com/

2 posters

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2

Reborn

Activity Points : 47102

Character sheet
    Experience:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue15/500 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

After some eating and meeting a Vongola Hit Man, The Young Millifiore Boss then just sat down on a nearby bench and waited for the Vongola Hit Man to come he remembered that the man touched the women's breast he was defiantly a pervert. The Young Millifiore Boss then just sighed as he waited for The Hit Man.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Activity Points : 47649

Character sheet
    Experience:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue40/500 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/500)
    Wave Length :
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
    Flame Quality:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue67/250 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/250)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:47 pm

With Namimori Middle school in his sights he continued to walk, yet Daichi knew something strange was happening around here after the time he defeated Hibari he expected them to start fixing the school but it seemed they had postponed fixing the school for something else and what ever it was it wasn't very good. Daichi entered the school grounds walking in with out caring much for anything except the fight he was about to be in the one that excited him was the idea of fighting the Millifiore, but then the only thing he didn't like was the fact that this guy didn't seem to have any strength at all which would make it quite the sad one sided fight more then it would a head to head fight between equals.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue15/500 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/500)
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

The Young Millefiore Boss then just looks at Daichi as he comes out there, The Young Millefiore Boss already knew he had a hand gun. The Young Millefiore Boss knew he had to stop the Hit Man from taking his hand gun out. The Young Millefiore Boss ran to The Hit Man, he quickly jumped, and sent a flying kick to the Vongola Hit Man while yelling "Keep up Vongola Hit Man!"
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue40/500 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/500)
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:
     A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Left_bar_bleue67/250 A Meeting Between a Boss and a Hit man Part 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/250)

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm

At the sight of the man sending a kick at him Daichi quickly fire his leg up into the air and stopped the kick with his own, if everything had slowed down the way it did inside Daichi head it would seem like the other guy wasn't even moving as he started think about how to fight his opponent. "Your slow..." He said as he jumped over the Millifiore landing on the ground behind him waiting for the Millifiore to hit the ground smirking as he stood up looking over his shoulder to the man. He's gonna need to use his head if we expects to even keep up with me. How strong does he think he is, if this is all he can do he might die if i use my Handgun so its better if I don't... Daichi thought while looking over his shoulder.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm

The Young Millefiore Boss was ready to fight, he then looked as the man just jumped over him, The Young Millefiore Boss then turned around and grunted saying "Buddy if you want to use you hand gun use it, i am not holding you from using it!" The Young Millefiore Boss then ran to the Vongola Hit Man as he was looking at him, The Millefiore Boss then started sending a bunch of kicks and punched, he was giving a barrage of punches and kicks, if The Vongola Hit man dodged, The Young Millefiore Boss then would put his hand on his pocket pretending to be pulling out a hand gun if the Vongola Hit Man fell for the trick, The Young Millefiore Boss would send a punch to the Vongola Hit Man's face with all his speed and Strenght. The Young Millefiore Boss then thought on his mind This guy is good i will make him use his hand gun i bet he is not even showing me his best, if he is not going to do his best, i am not going to do my best.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened i expected as much with this guy's reckless style he's gonna get himself hurt trying to do this stuff. It's better to let him hit so i can give him a hell of a counter... Daichi thought as Punches and kicks struck him quickly falling back then getting back on his feet blood dripping down from his mouth down his chin to the floor a smile showing u on his face as he raced at the man faking a punch jumping to the side pulling out his Handgun shooting a bullet to the side of the man to scare him then rushing towards him jumping in front of him and aiming the gun at him at a distance of about 3 to 4 feet while looking around to see what he could use to get the advantage in this battle.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm

The Young Millefiore Boss'es instincts told him to protect himself from the attack, The Young Millefiore Boss tought the punch was going to connect but the Vongola Hit Men faked him, The Vongola Hit men then went to his side and shot some bullets to his side. The Young Millefiore then smiled as he just let himself jump back dodging the bullet, and now he saw the Vongola Hit Man pointing a gun at him a few feet away. The Young Millefiore Boss then smirked but found out there was hardly anyway to dodge this one, Death grunted and said "You are pretty good Vongola."
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 pm

"I'd say the same about if it wasn't for the fact that I'm only fighting you to see how strong you are, Your pretty strong but you won't do very well if you don't have a weapon of some kind to help you against people like me who are well armed and skilled with their weapon." Daichi said with a grin lowering his gun the disappearing at least it seemed that way he had really moved so quickly it seemed like he disappeared just blinking could give any one enough time to do so. Daichi moved quickly but quiet to the back of the man now 2 to 3 feet away from him with the gun aimed at his back. "I say with this I'll win unless you've got something good up your sleeve that is." He said smiling and wiping the blood off his lip.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 pm

The Young Millefiore Boss then just smiled as he said his words, he heard "I'd say the same about if it wasn't for the fact that I'm only fighting you to see how strong you are, Your pretty strong but you won't do very well if you don't have a weapon of some kind to help you against people like me who are well armed and skilled with their weapon." Death stopped hearing everything the Vongola Hit Man had to say until he came on The Millefiore's back with his gun pointing at him, The Millefiore laughed with amusement "Who said i lost buddy i will steel be fighting." Death then just dived to his side, and quickly got up he then ran to the Vongola with the same speed he had "Continue fighting Buddy!" The Young Millefiore then lowered himself, and sent a quick sweep trying to make him fall to the ground, but before he could really hit the Vongola's ankle he jumped, and would send an attack with the heel of his shoe, with the heel of his show he would attack the Hit Man's head, if the attack connected the Hit Man would fall down just for some seconds with his head slightly bleeding.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Damn.. He's really good, that's something i wasn't excepting... But... He thought as he suddenly wen at him him about to sweep Daichi jumped back but the young man stopped his sweep and sent his heel at Daichi's head. The blow would have been extreme serious if it hadn't been for Daichi blocking with his arms then being sent fly back and falling on his ass looking up at his enemy, jumping back his gun still in tight grip in his hand. Firing 3 shots one at his enemy one to the right of the enemy and one to the left perfectly timed if he tried to dodge in any direction he would be his unless he was smart enough to go above the bullets. With a slightly broken stance Daichi grinned happily his eyes turning a deep blood red redder then the usually unnoticed red eyes he walked around with normally. "Your getting me excited this fights gonna be great..." He said as he rushed behind the quick flying bullets going who knows how many miles per hour with everything seemingly staying still as he processed everything around him and the location of his enemy there was the school gym to the far left and a large fence to the far far right.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:46 pm

The Young Millifiore Boss then just looked at the Vongola Hit Man with great surprise, The Millifiore was really mad that he had not defeated the Strong Vongola Hit Man yet. The Young Millifiore Boss'es instincts told him to dodge or block and The Young Millifiore Boss then just listened to it as he could not deny those instincts. The Millifiore Boss then put out his arms to block the bullet, The Young Millifiore then sat on his knees as he was hurt. Death then tried to just push away the pain. The Young Millifiore Boss then looked as the man ran, Death did a quick back flip getting in the way of the Vongola Hit Man, The Yougn Millifiore Boss then just sent another punch to the face, and using the other fist to punch the Vongola's stomach.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

As a punch flew at his face Daichi ducked and threw a uppercut up which stopped the punch to the stomach when Daichi had not even noticed it, while not trying to hit his opponent with the uppercut but to distract him as he fired his gun which was aimed at his enemy's chest sending 5 bullets at his target, while his fist was still flying high in the air. With out a second thought it seemed this battle between Vongola and Millifiore was becoming much more serious then just a test of strength to see what the other man could do on his own. I wonder if he still has time to find a way out of this attack. I mean we're both human no man could take a bullet like that going into his arms and still be able to throw a good punch... Daichi thought as his mind processed everything going on around him being cruel, yet being able to understand the current situation while trying to keep himself under over all control. "Would this be the climax of the battle?" Daichi whispered as he looked at everything that was happening in this one second.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:52 am

The Millifiore Boss was not distracted at The Vongola Hit Man's attack. First The Young Millifiroe boss would have just took the hit of the uppercut, so he did not get distracted. The Millifiore Boss knew The Vongola would use his gun, he hardly didn't. The Young Millifiore Boss then jumps out of the way dodging the bullets, as he jumped away he dodged the punch that was coming for him too. The Young Millifiore Boss then ran to him with all the power he had left he knew he if he used his other arm to throw a punch he would have too much pain. The Millifiore threw a punch with his other arm with all his Strength but the bullet was kind of slowing him down while he threw the punch he yelled "I am Going To Be The Greatest Mafia Boss!!!!
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 am

Block... Was all he thought of as a fist came flying at him his eyes a bright blood red, the moon had risen and watched the two with its bright white eyes that lit the night, the wind blow hard and strong as it seemed Daichi's left arm had been damaged by the punch sent by the Millifiore's boss. It's only a matter of time before "That" happens again... He thought as blood dripped down his arm, the glass on the left side of his glasses had been broken. Daichi started to laugh insanely as he looked at the young boss gun in his right hand held tight lifting the gun which had warmed up from the recent firing of bullets, Daichi's hair starting to have a kind of glow as the moon light hit him, rushing at the man he fired 3 bullets at his enemy before going to his side and sending a kick aimed at his enemy's injured arm and shooting 2 bullets before going for the before stated kick.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

This was turning into a powerful battle, and death might be here pretty much by The Vongola's look it looked like he was already overly excited. The Young Millifiore boss frowned at the man as he ran to him shooting three bullets with his crazy laugh. The Millifiore Boss needed to use his great Battle Intelligence, he hardly dodged all of the three bullets, one of them gave him a little gash. Teh Young Millifiore Boss then did not notice the Vongola was beside him, the attack Teh Vongola gave to The Young Millifiore Hit, his arm was in great pain he yelled as he was hurt. The Vongola send two bullets, Death easily dodged these ones too by falling to the ground. The Vongola ended his attacks with a kick again, but Death dodged that since he was in the ground. The Yougn Millifiore then did a headstand and got back up on his feet. He ran to the Vongola and thought in his mind This Better Work! The Millifiore then sent a barrage of kicks and punches most of them would go to The Vongola's injured arm, and his injured head, and also many of them were fakes. The Millifiore would then jump going to the back of The Vongola ending with an elbow to the back Of The Vongola Hit Man.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Looks like he made it of that alive. SO LETS PLAY A GAME!!! Daichi thought as he saw the young Millifiore get back on to his feet, then running at Daichi who was no longer in the mood for things like this. As punches and kicks flew at him, Daichi backed and shot a bullet at the man's two legs, slid under him to the back of his enemy who suddenly moved farther away from Daichi trying to elbow him, but having already moved his elbow was useless. Taking advantage of the distance between the two Daichi shot a final bullet at the young Millifiore while laughing Sarcastically.
    Reborn

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Reborn Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm

The Young Millifiore dodged all the bullets again, he then turned around and looked at his spar mate, The Young Millifiore then screamed with pain and fell down unconscious Dang it no, i can not lose to him. With that the battle was done, but as he was at the ground he smiled as he gave some high damage to The Vongola.
    Daichi
    Daichi
    Mafiaso
    Mafiaso

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Wave Length :
    Flame Quality:

Post by Daichi Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Daichi picked up the young Millifiore boss and carried him all the way to a nearby hospital where they took him in. Daichi then went back home to patch up his wounds...

~End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 pm